Here are some random things that have been happening lately. Or random thoughts that have been bouncing around in my head. No cohesion. No order. Sorry.
Watching the Superbowl with friends was fun. Not the same as home but a good second. [Note to self: Boys love muddie buddies.]
Watching the Superbowl with friends was fun. Not the same as home but a good second. [Note to self: Boys love muddie buddies.]
Jimmer Fredette is awesome. See here and here and here for his influence on Provo and Utah and everybody else too. [Also - Kudos to the rest of the team. He can't play by himself. People pass him the ball and play defense and score more points. So a good job, you're cool to the boys in blue. :) ]
I checked something off of my bucket list on Monday. :)
This site is awesome. I totally love their little tiny suggestions toward better living. If you decide to do it make sure you connect to me. I find a lot of motivation in being accountable to other people.
Last night I spent a couple hours playing dress up with my roommate Andrea. Turns out we have a lot of similar sized clothes. Why haven't we taken advantage of this until now? I have NO idea.
I love blog stalking. See side bars. There are several new ones under procrastination. :)
I have senioritis. Really badly. 70 days until graduation. Which is good. Because otherwise this case might turn out to be fatal.
The groundhog saw his shadow so days like this will soon be a distant memory right? Right?
The worst part of my morning is when my fingers thaw out from my walk to school. They start to tingle and then hurt for about 5 minutes and it makes typing extremely difficult.
I'm an insomniac. I haven't been tired at bedtime lately and lay awake. But then I do have a hard time dragging myself out of bed in the mornings. It's a problem. Suggestions are welcome.
You can color online at crayola.com. My sister shared this piece of joy with me today and it made my life oh so happy. :)
Our carpets are getting cleaned today and Aubrey is so awesome that she is moving ALL the furniture so they have to clean everywhere. Happy happy day.
Early morning workouts are my very favorite thing. :)
Sometimes I make up stories about the people I'm walking past in my heads. Like that the couple ahead of me just got engaged or that the boy running across campus has to get to his class so he doesn't miss the quiz and lose his good grades and chances to get into med school. Or that the girl who smiles back at me is actually a spy from Harvard trying to figure out why BYU is the most popular university. I'm weird I know. It's okay. :)
Forgetting to wear my ring makes me feel a little bit naked all day long. It's such a habit to wear it now that I noticeably miss it when I forget. I end up fidgeting with my finger because something just isn't right. Plus I miss the little reminder to "CTR" all day.
I realized last night that my baby brother will be 12 in just more than a week. That means he really isn't a baby. And he really isn't that little at all. And those facts would generally point toward me getting old which I'm not sure how I feel about!
That's all for now. Aren't you glad you experience a few minutes of my disconnected thought processes? :)
I'm an insomniac. I haven't been tired at bedtime lately and lay awake. But then I do have a hard time dragging myself out of bed in the mornings. It's a problem. Suggestions are welcome.
You can color online at crayola.com. My sister shared this piece of joy with me today and it made my life oh so happy. :)
Our carpets are getting cleaned today and Aubrey is so awesome that she is moving ALL the furniture so they have to clean everywhere. Happy happy day.
Early morning workouts are my very favorite thing. :)
Sometimes I make up stories about the people I'm walking past in my heads. Like that the couple ahead of me just got engaged or that the boy running across campus has to get to his class so he doesn't miss the quiz and lose his good grades and chances to get into med school. Or that the girl who smiles back at me is actually a spy from Harvard trying to figure out why BYU is the most popular university. I'm weird I know. It's okay. :)
Forgetting to wear my ring makes me feel a little bit naked all day long. It's such a habit to wear it now that I noticeably miss it when I forget. I end up fidgeting with my finger because something just isn't right. Plus I miss the little reminder to "CTR" all day.
I realized last night that my baby brother will be 12 in just more than a week. That means he really isn't a baby. And he really isn't that little at all. And those facts would generally point toward me getting old which I'm not sure how I feel about!
That's all for now. Aren't you glad you experience a few minutes of my disconnected thought processes? :)
Hey Beautiful Lady! I spent a little while catching up on your blog, and I just want to tell you that i think you are Beautiful, amazing, so much fun, and that i love you! Keep being the wonderful person you are! So glad I know you! You blessed my life today! Hugs! -Melody
ReplyDeleteI love it when you let me in your head! You're so cute.
ReplyDeleteAnd I noticed you put my niece Bri's blog under your procrastination list. She will be very flattered =)
Oh, and I am having a hard time falling asleep and then waking up, too. Let us do some research. And remember. C's get degrees!
Rachel! I saw this and thought of you:
ReplyDeletehttp://pughs-news.tumblr.com/page/36#2624868409
I hope the link works!