Thursday, August 25, 2011

And Run - Guest Blogging

I'm blogging over at My Lyrical Life today as a guest blogger for my dear friend Stephanie.

Stephanie and I share a love of music. Her explanation for her blog: "Have you ever listened to a song and thought..."Wow that is exactly how I feel!"? Or have you ever been listening to your i-pod and kept skipping songs until you got to one you felt in the mood for? Well everyday I will be finding a song that matches that day. Some will be spiritual, some crazy, some deep and honest. But they will all be how I feel and what I think."

How many times have I wished for a soundtrack for my life? Wouldn't it be nice if it was like the movies and music just played above your head appropriate to the mood of the moment?

So when she asked if I wanted to do a post about a current theme song for my life I was more than happy to write it. I picked "And Run" by He is We. You'll understand why.

Go check it out!


1 comment:

  1. I read this a while ago, but I just wanted to say... I love you Rachel Ann Augustus! Live up grad school while you can, it's a once in a lifetime opportunity. You have so much potential AND all-around beauty - the perfect combo for making the world a better place. Love you lady!

    ReplyDelete