Monday, November 8, 2010

This is a girl...

This is a girl who is very very happy. Why is she happy?

... because she did well enough on her GRE this weekend.
... because our apartment was serenaded during dinner group.
... because it rained all day.
... because we had a fiesta for fhe.

and

... BECAUSE SHE APPLIED FOR GRADUATION!


But this is a girl with so many questions. Why does she have so many questions?

.... because even though so much of her life is falling into place (graduation, etc...) she has no idea where she will be a year from now.
... because boys can be quite confusing.
... because daylight savings time messes me up.

and

... because she has so much to do and doesn't know how it is possibly going to get done.


P.S. Theme song of the day.

P.P.S. A few other reasons I am happy but couldn't fit above for formatting reasons: Football makes my Saturdays very happy. Turkey stealing makes me happy. Birthday parties make me happy. Disgusting pumpkins gone off of our porch makes me happy. [Even if Christine and I almost died while doing so]. Busy work days make me happy. Boys that smell good make me happy. My cell phone makes me happy. [And my grandfather makes me even happier because he forgives me when I go over my texts].

1 comment:

  1. 1. Boys that smell good pretty much make life wonderful.
    2. SO glad to year you did well on the GRE! When I take it I will be taking the revised version - I am hoping it will be easier on the vocab section! Because seriously, how can you really make sure you cover all you need to know for vocab - you can't! It's really unfair.
    3. I haven't been to the gym in like 2 weeks. So... tell me when you are going next so I can get back in the groove.
    4. I think you are lovely.

    ReplyDelete