14 hours ago I finished November midterm number one. Which I got a
94% on and the testing center validated me by telling me "well done" and "awesome". I slept for
7 hours last night! That's an improvement on the
6 or less from the previous 3 nights. I did
3 FULL loads of laundry last night. Because I hadn't done all of it for a month. I'd done one essentials batch but not all of it. When I weighed myself on Tuesday I'd lost
3 pounds in the past 3 weeks. Which is great. Trouble is that's mostly just because I haven't had time to eat lately not because I've been healthy or exercising. In
10 hours I will take November midterm number two. There are currently
15 emails in my inbox that are unread, not responded to and/or not filed. My stress/busyness level can be measured by the cleanliness of my inbox. Guess what kind of week this is? It's been
60 degrees lately which means fall days of the Indian summer variety which makes crunching leaves on my walk home ever so much more enjoyable. In
just less than 48 hours I will take the GRE again. In
just more than 48 hours I will be free of the GRE and will be wearing blue cheering for BYU football! In
3 days we will celebrate Aubrey's birthday. Maybe. She told me that she is contracting leprosy this weekend which she thinks will prevent such happenings. Ha. So she thinks. In
6 days I have to take November midterm number three. In
7 days I have a research paper due that I haven't really started on. In
7 days an old friend comes home from his mission. Has it really been
2 years? In 7 days I will leave just before
12:00am on a red-eye flight to New York. I get to spend the day there doing whatever I want and then starting that night I will attend a
3 day conference on the family hosted by the Love & Fidelity Network. There are
14 days until the midnight showing of Harry Potter! We are definitely dressing up and having a party. I'm so excited. In
just more than 2 weeks, Kelsey, the friend I have had for almost the longest time (since we were
6 years old), is getting married. In
16 daysJessica and I will go to her reception and then do the
6 hour drive home together late that night. Before which I need to turn in an assignment early because I'm ditching class.
3 weeks from today is Thanksgiving. Quite possibly my favorite holiday. Food and family. What else could you need? Then after a 6 hour drive back with my sister
in 26 days my first grad school application is due to BYU on December 1.
That's it. That brings us to December. So if I appear dead for this month it's probably just because I've gotten lost in the library or because the GRE ate me or because I'm off traveling or because I'm pretending to sleep or something like that. :)
Wow! Exhausting and Exciting numbers to look forward to! Happy November!!
ReplyDeleteThat's a lot of numbers. Best of luck with all of that. Hope you rock the GRE on Saturday!!! <3
ReplyDeleteRachel!!! You are amazing!! Just remember to eat, sleep, and RELAX whenever possible--if the GRE tries to eat you, I will personally come and kick its hind end. Who is coming home in seven days?
ReplyDeleteI love you!
Abby