Sunday, October 31, 2010

Where did October go?

Did you know that today is October 31?

Probably. Because that means today is Halloween. And so you have probably been celebrating in various ghoulish and creepy and sugar-filled ways.

But did you know that tomorrow is NOVEMBER 1? I sure didn't. On Friday I got an email from my TA reminding us that we have a large assignment due for sports nutrition tomorrow. I had completely forgotten. It wasn't due until November and since it wasn't November yet I sure hadn't thought about it and hadn't turned my planner to November yet. Really I don't know where October went. It seems like my birthday was yesterday. I've just been running and playing.

So, what am I doing right now? Writing my paper right? Wrong. I'm writing this.

This weekend was fabulous. Friday night we had a surprise party for Christine who turned 22 on Saturday. It was small and simple but I had fun. She had just got braces on and so we made "better than sex" cake because it is soft. We had a lesson on hand holding and then watched Emma which I thoroughly enjoy. Jane Austen was fabulous at social commentary.

Saturday I slept until about 8:00 and then rolled around kinda sleeping until Aubrey's alarm went off at 9:30 and I could finally make her wake up and talk with me. I really enjoy her. She makes me ever so happy. We spent like an hour laughing before we got out of bed.

Then we spent the day at Lagoon. It was fabulous. I love rollercoasters with all of my heart. They make me ever ever so happy. It was wet and cold but ever so much fun. Plus I got to ride a pig on the carousel. :) So it was probably the best day in like forever.




Today was a lovely Sunday like always. A nap in the sun, choir, Meet the Robinsons, smoothies, ward prayer, and smiling for my own reasons.

My ward is having a Turkey Hunt during November. More to come. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment