Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Sometimes I laugh at myself

Today was one of my long days on campus. And by on campus today I mean in the MPE building. I seriously live in that place on Wednesdays excepting our weekly little jaunt out to Cafe Rio for lunch.

The first thing I have is supervision with my professor and one of my classmates. I love supervision. There is no way I could get through seeing my clients without working with my professor and processing with my classmates.

Today I was sitting there listening to my classmate discuss her case when I reached up to touch my ears and realized that I had on two totally different earrings. One of them has a sparkly thing and then is long and dangly with two pearls while the other is just a small tiny little pearl. I just grabbed pearls on my way out the door this morning and must have accidentally grabbed one of each! Oops!

I smiled at myself and when my professor commented I explained my situation. We all had a good laugh about my silly mistake. You are welcome to laugh too. Some days are just like that!

Interestingly though I found out that my professor doesn't have her ears pierced either! I've never really met anyone outside of my family like that. Her words were - I don't see the point of putting holes in my body for fashion. I'd never taken it that far but I like it. Dad wouldn't let us when we were little because he didn't want it infected and by the time I was older I didn't see the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment