Thursday, August 28, 2008

a list of four...

Sister Dayley had this on her blog and I think she put me down as someone who would respond... Even if she meant another Rachel, I thought it was fun. :D

1. four family members:
megan
daddy
mom
luke
karl... (i know that is five but i didn't want him to be left out.)

2. four people who email me regularly :
jordan
ruth
BYU
ashley

3. four of my favorite places to eat:
at home
coppermill (with grandpa)
anything on a picnic
red robin

4. four places i would rather be right now:
moving into my apartment
at home in caldwell
lake powell
anywhere with friends

5. four people i think will respond:
allie
jordan
layne
? i don't even know who else reads my blog. :D

6. four tv shows i watch over and over:
olympics
general conference
umm...
i really don't watch tv...

7. four of my favorite pass times:
being with friends
anything outdoors
reading
cooking

2 comments:

  1. Yep, it was you I tagged!

    I am so glad your back blogging... I just asked your Mom today to make sure you were okay, and she gave me the lowdown.

    I didn't even know you were in town last weekend.

    Sooooo happy you are back on the computer and blogging... I want to see posts about your new place when you get settled in.

    HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes I guess I will have to respond! And I'm happy to do it ;) But you knew that, huh?

    ReplyDelete