Friday, August 1, 2008
being a girl...
The Girl's Code of Conduct
as created by rachel and allison one happy night...
1. No Boys Allowed means NO. BOYS. ALLOWED. Period.
2. Whatever happens at a Girl's Night stays at Girl's Night.
3. It is perfectly acceptable to tell your own secrets to other girls... however are not to be shared with boys.
4. NEVER tell who your accomplices were.
5. Friends must always approve of potential boyfriends.
6. If a friend is stuck with a WIERDO boy you are responsible to help her with WHATEVER she needs.
7. Girls LOVE shiny things.
8. Crying happens because we follow emotions. We cry because we are sad, excited, tired, stressed, happy, sick, spiritual, hurt, angry, empathetic, etc...
9. Chick flicks are good ANYtime, ANYday, ANYwhere.
10. Girls are allowed to look at Bridal Magazines even when they have no intentions of getting married anytime soon.
11. A giggle is worth a thousand words.
12. Chocolate & Ice Cream counts as a meal (but only sometimes...) & can make anything better.
13. Sleep comes second to girl talk.
14. These rules are subject to be added to, removed from or modified at anytime without explanation.
These were in a book that we made for Ty one night after performing a secret mission. :D I've been wanting to post them for forever and finally got to because allison got the list back. They are half silly and half totally serious... which is why we wrote them. About Half of them are rules for ourselves and the other half are more like explanations or statements about things that we do. So fun. I love being a girl. Especially on night's like this one was... I love Allison so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That was SO much fun! I miss you more than ever! We must continue to live and abide by these rules when I get back, and have lots of fun. We owe each other a good girl's night. I'm in desperate need of one right now.
ReplyDeleteGo Girl Power!!
ReplyDeleteIt never goes away no matter how old you get either!!