Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Not a dancer.

Life is busy.
Of course as a college student, I should expect that. But it just keeps coming and coming faster and faster and faster and sometimes I just don't really know what to do with myself!
Gah.
I feel like I barely have time to breathe right now let alone blog so I'll just give you a couple happy thoughts and then keep running.

I got a 92% on my Nutrition exam! Hooray! I was totally good with that!

The Choir concert on Friday night was AMAZING. I loved it. Truly incredible. And so happy to be with Allie. Also, Friday night was movie night with the boys... so fun. I love having an apartment of guy friends.

Saturday morning I was with Allie and Amanda... we got Zupas again! Yes! Twice in one week! Also, I love love love those girls. They make my day happier every time I see them.

Church was fantastic. The Elder's Quorum President and the Executive Secretary taught the Relief Society lesson. It was on dating and relationships. Ha. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. They gave a demonstration of "The Look." They did a very good job though. The rest of the day was way laid back. We did watch the superbowl with the boys. Fun stuff. I love football.

Library Night and then FHE on Monday. It was great. I love my ward, I love my ward, I love my ward.

Tuesday. I woke up very very late at 7:42 and was sitting ready in my 8:00 class at 7:57. That is an impressive feat. I didn't know what clothes I put on and didn't even run a brush through my hair but I totally made it. Good thing Alysen comes to pick me up every day or I totally would've missed it. I started keeping track of everything I eat for my Nutrition assignment. So annoying. I ran home during devotional, watched Men's Chorus sing on TV, got ready for the day :) and went to work class and the library.

That's the major things from the last few days. Except for one. Which brings me to the title of this post. Not a dancer. We had a stake country dance on Saturday and went the country dance club night on campus yesterday. I did have some fun but the major conclusion that I can draw is that I am not a dancer. Maybe I've just never had a good chance to learn but I just don't do it very well. But my roommates love it and I love being with them so I'll probably end up going again so I'm going to have to work on that. Hmm. I wish I had an older brother.

Oh and Jord and I decided we are leaving tomorrow for London. We don't want to wait 79 more days. :)

3 comments:

  1. Two left feet huh? I bet it's not as bad as you make it sound... plus you make up for it SOOOOO many other things. Not to worry, usually not a deal breaker for guys! he he he

    Great post, thanks for catching me up!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you are so happy!!! I love you a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely in the same club. I just make a foul of myself.

    ReplyDelete