If only.
I have spent the last two nights doing O Chem and I still do not feel prepared for my exam tomorrow. However, I have been at the library all night and have learned several things.
1. I failed the take home quiz I turned in today. Okay maybe not completely. The things I did I did correctly, I just didn't do enough of them.
2. There is a good reason I am a SOCIAL Sciences major. I love science. But my head is not geared for it. It doesn't come naturally. I have to force it rather than just having pieces fall into place.
3. I love the library. I never thought I would say that. But really I do. I can get so much done here!
4. I love people. That is part of why I did so well tonight. I have been with Eva and Lyss and Jeff. And it makes me happy which makes me study better.
5. Naming compounds is not easy.
6. Reactions make sense.
7. I can balance equations still. (Thank you AP Chem)
8. I can't wait for tomorrow morning to be OVER.
Good Luck!
ReplyDeleteAnd when it's over, have a happy day with your Dad!!!
http://allielolliepop.blogspot.com/2008/04/eulogy-to-chem-285.html
ReplyDeleteI'm sure you can relate to some degree. We will celebrate when the semester is over!
Rachel! Thanks for commenting on my blog. I'm sorry about O Chem! that sounds rough! But don't let it get to you too much! As my mom always tells me, just do you best and will you remember it or will it matter in 40 years, the grade you got on some test or in some class? Nope, it won't :) haha. Say hi to everyone for me! Hope p-town is awesome!
ReplyDelete