A week from tomorrow I leave for London. Double crazy. I can't believe we are actually leaving.
This is going to be an insane week.
So no time to really write...
But the last week and a little bit have been so great and I'm really sorry that I don't have time to tell the stories attached to all of these things (especially since some of them really deserve explanations) but from last Monday (4/6) until now my life has consisted of:
Flour Fight (Super fun, intense, crazy, too far, ahh!)
Trying to Get my Keys back (and ending up with them and $15 and a cake mix)
Cooking dinner for the boys
Watching Jordan and Austin fight
Friday night with Lauren
Eating with Eva's Grandparents
Date with Austin
Easter Sunday
Finishing Classes
Eating with Rachel Jane
Haircut from Kiley
Eloping with Austin
Cooking dinner with Sean
and Jordan's Bridal Shower.
A couple pictures:
And now studying like crazy!!!!!!!
sounds like sooo much fun! promise that next semester we will play more often!
ReplyDelete