Yesterday I worked in the morning, studied in the library, had lunch with Patrick, studied the rest of the afternoon with Patrick, took my nutrition final, played on a big blow up slide, watched 24 and studied some more (with some funny stories and girly giggles with Carly mixed in there).
Today I worked an 8-5 [blaaah.] and then studied and took my adolescent development final. When I got home Lauren called and she stopped by with treats from London... I got a digestive! It truly made my night. :)
So now, I have finished year three. I am officially, completely a senior. I have one year left. Can you believe it? I can't. It feels crazy. But most of all... crazy happy! I'm so glad to be done with finals. I loved this semester so I am going to miss my classes but I am ready to be done with the stress of the finals part.
So now, a couple days of work, a cleaning check and then I get to go home for the weekend before starting spring next week. Wahoo! What a happy life!
P.S. I'm sorry if this was hard to understand, grammatically incorrect or has typos. I'm pretty sure I forgot to pick up my brain from my desk at the testing center when I turned in my last test.
Congratulations, sweetheart!!! It feels so good.
ReplyDeleteYou reminded me that I'm officially a senior, too! I hadn't thought about it. Ha.
Congratulations!! Go find your brain... you might just need it over the summer :) You never know!
ReplyDeleteYay! Happy day! Try to find your brain, if you can't, well, then borrow someone elses. :D
ReplyDelete